2.08.2014

I love this dude.


It's funny to think that Adam and I are getting married in just 42 days. I can't help but feel so lucky and blessed that he's going to be my husband. He makes me laugh out loud everyday, challenges me in conversation with his wit, and is just, well, Adam. He is my heart and my home, and I can't wait to share the rest of my life with him.

Right now, I have Zooey (our newly adopted cat) asleep and purring in my lap, and am watching You Got Mail on the E! channel. And of course I'm thinking about how Adam and I met--online, four years ago, when we both made big moves. From Arizona to Washington for me, and from Washington to Arizona for him. And it's just so funny and perfect reflecting about how I got here: Happy, with Zooey on my lap and Adam in the other room playing some nerdy computer game and watching ESPN.

I cherish these seemingly small victories of just being. They have the brightest impact on our lives. Not at all thrilling, but completely fulfilling.

Next weekend, Adam is celebrating his bachelor party in Seattle with his close friends, and I'm headed to Napa for my bachelorette party. Then, before you know it, it'll be da-dumdumdum, da-dumdumdum and off on our next milestone.

Cheers to that.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy those fulfilling times, they really are the best :)

    ReplyDelete