Obviously, I love looooove Valentine's Day more than the average person. I bake. I shop for weeks ahead. I purchase cards for everyone. It's a wonderfully cheesy blast. Although Adam and I have created the tradition to watch Netflixed rom-coms and order Chinese food, weekend date nights for V-days are THE BEST. Pretty Me Up is the Wish List for cute slash sexy goodness this coming Friday.
Dare I say huzzah?
1. Need Supply Co. - Needless (get it?) to say, I am obsessed with the style at Need Supply Co. Unfortunately, my wallet disagrees. This bracelet has that small, muted charm that I love.
2. Urban Outfitters - To obviously go with the love theme, this necklace seems to fit. It actually reminds me of the cheap Carrie necklace in SATC. I accept.
3. Fish braid and bright orange/red lipstick - The messy hair attached with the fish braid fits perrrrfectly. And the lipstick? No words.
4. Butter Nail Liqueur - Deep green Butter. Not good on toast, or green eggs and ham. (I'm hilarious.)
5. Paper Crown - Damn you, Lauren Conrad. You do not con us with being rad in fashion. I actually found out about this line from the lovely Trina of This Ginger. Ridiculously expensive clothes that are oh-so ridiculously cute. Loves.
And ladies, while you're looking way too adorbs for your Valentine's date night, I created a Pretty Me Up make out/whatever list for your he/she-should-buy-you-flowers night. Or else.
Happy Valentines Day!